The main goal of FLEKSBIT Ltd. is to develop and maintain long-term business relationships with domestic and foreign partners while ensuring high quality standards in the field of engineering and development and maintenance of web and mobile applications as well as web portals based on knowledge, innovation and strong social responsibility and confidence in successful implementation. In particular, the company’s vision is to become one of the leading Croatian companies in providing comprehensive and quality engineering and software development services, with a significant step towards targeted international markets, based on knowledge, innovation and reliability.
The above will be achieved through:
- Consideration of the context of the organization and harmonization of the quality management system with the strategic goal of the company FLEKSBIT Ltd.
- Defining employee responsibilities as well as their fulfilment in accordance with quality goals
- Establishment, application, maintenance and continuous improvement of the efficiency of the quality management system according to the ISO 9001: 2015 standard
- Enforcement of legal and regulatory obligations
- Monitoring and application of new technologies and employee education
- Careful selection of suppliers and their evaluation
- Meeting customer needs and expectations
- Commitment to increasing the quality of products/services to exceed customer expectations
- Continuous improvement, realizing that the quality management system is a process cyclical approach
- Ensuring that our policy and compliance with ISO 9001: 2015 standards reflect what FLEKSBIT Ltd. actually does
- Continuous improvement of the quality management system
The framework for setting quality objectives is defined in the Rules of Procedure of the quality management system.
The manager of FLEKSBIT Ltd. is responsible for communicating the Quality Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of FLEKSBIT Ltd. and making it available to relevant interested parties.